What is an underlying question that gives form to your work or interest in this field?
How can I fullfill my unique role in the play of conscious
What is your personal experience of collective
wisdom in groups?
• As an entrepreneur: Discovering and renewing
the vision of our company within all the 150 employees of our company
and realizing that the result was an inspiring and powerful magnet for
coherent thinking, feeling and acting within the company.
• As a facilitator of conscious development in
institutions: Placing meaning and purpose in the center as the attractor
for a coherent collective vision
• As a facilitator of individual unfoldment: Working
with many so-called past-life experiences as resonance to collective
fields such as family, ethnic group, nation, humanity and beyond.
• At the edge of conscious evolution: Exploring
into the collective shadow as the dark side of One-ness, with an aim
for a deeper understanding of its true nature, its overwhelming power
and the human potential of entering dialogue with and integrating the
humanity's unconscious dimension.
What is it about the work in this field that excites
you and connects you to your own deepest self?
The apparently endless unfoldment of ever new dimensions
Please provide a brief storyline or snapshot of
what brought you to this work. Feel free to mention important work experience,
transformational experiences, theoretical frameworks, mentors, or schools
of thought, etc.
• Born (1938) into a family business with MUSIC
as the central theme
• Performing up to traditional expections in family and business
and a successful singer's carreer of my wife Elisabeth
• Conventional thinking falling apart with the questions "This
can't be all?" and "Why are we here?" with both Elisabeth
• A Jungian therapy turning into a path of individuation (from
• Leaving the church provokes the question "Is God real?"
• Yearlong experiences (since 1978) with each of Zen-meditation,
Taoistic energy work, Past-life work, Siddha Yoga and Kashmir Shivaism,
Craniosacral work, Open Space work
• Practical application of new insights in our family business,
experimenting with change of priorities: "Whenever purpose and
meaning of a company express themselves as true service to society,
profit will follow as a bye-product"
• While still being active as an entrepreneur, start of a new
activity as a facilitator for conscious evolution, first with individuals
and later in business and society. Move from the city of Zürich
to Autigny, a country village in the french part of Switzerland; establishment
in a traditional 17th century house with a large room for concerts,
courses and meditation (1996).
• Selling our family business (2000) and fully engaging into my
• Publication of A
new Spirit in Business. From Need and Fear to Love and Abundance
(iUniverse, 2005) )
How would you like to be available to others in
this field? What would be a meaningful connection?
• Through lectures, seminars, facilitation of individual
and institutional processes of conscious evolution
• By shared exploration at the edge of consciousness
Links to this site or others
to Global Spirituality